Experts in petrol and diesel engine management systems
We are specialists in diagnosing faults and regularly resolve faults that other companies cannot. We have the latest diagnostic equipment and a wealth of experience in fault finding.
Some of the common faults we get asked to look at include:
all common warning lights.
We pride ourselves in having the right equipment, knowledge and experience to enable us to do this.
If a warning light comes on, it is because it has detected a fault within the system, failure to address this quickly can lead to further, more costly repairs, as can incorrect diagnosis which often results in replacement of unnecessary parts and increased labour charge.
Accurate diagnosis cannot always be achieved by simply ‘plugging in a diagnostic computer’ this will only determine the approximate area of the fault. Further testing is in almost every case, required to pinpoint and accurately diagnose a fault, saving you money in the long run and getting your vehicle back on the road sooner.Some of the diagnostic techniques and tests we regularly carry out include:Fuel system analysisSerial data, datalogging and fault codesOscilloscope testing and waveform analysisCom [...]
Air conditioning servicing, diagnostics and repair
DID YOU KNOW?
Over 90% of new cars are fitted with air conditioning! Whether it is a basic system with manual control or the latest tri-zone climate control system our f-gas certified staff have the experience to service and repair your air conditioning system.
Air conditioning systems should be serviced every 2 years to ensure correct and efficient operation.
VDS Performance summer offer!!!!
Get your vehicle's air conditioning checked and re-gassed for just £55!
WHY SERVICE AIR CONDITIONING?
• Maintains correct and efficient operation
• Save fuel! Low gas content can cause the compressor to work harder and therefore use more fuel
• Air conditioning should be used at least every week to keep the systems seals and components lubricated
• Air conditioning should be used during the winter months too as it removes the moisture from the cabin therefore helping to clear the windscreen and improve visibility
• Pollen filters prevent harmful contaminants from entering the cabin and should be replaced at least every 2 years (more often under unfavourable conditions)
• If your air con system smells musty or unpleasant then this indicates that it requires a ‘sanitisation service’ this is due to bacteria building [...]